Counseling room ALICE strives not to leak client’s personal information (name, address, telephone number, email address) to a third parties and we recognize the importance of protecting the contents so that clients can receive counseling with peace of mind.
About acquiring personal information
In Counseling room ALICE, we ask personal information (name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, occupation etc.) in order to provide services.
Information provided to Counseling room ALICE is only used for the purposes listed below and is strictly managed.
About purpose of using personal information
Counseling room ALICE will use personal information obtained from clients for the following purposes:
- Providing services to clients
- Contacting clients directly
- Responding to inquiries from clients
About disclosure of information to third parties
Counseling room ALICE will not disclose client personal information to third parties without the client’s written consent.
Personal information may be reported to appropriate facilities, or law enforcement, and required by a legal request for information. Below are situations in which personal information may be shared:
- In medical emergencies, including mental health emergencies, personal information may be shared with the health care provider in charge of the client. Mental health emergencies include, suicide with a plan, severe psychiatric disorder emergency, drug dependence and withdrawal, etc.
- As required by law in the event of criminal activity, suspected crime, or the preventions of a crime, including but not limited to suspected child abuse.
- Client counseling may be reviewed for quality assurance and quality improvement by a certified training counselor. The training counselor will not be present during the counseling and the client’s identity is not disclosed during counseling reviews.