Skip to content
Rules for using Counseling room ALICE
By appointment only
- Counseling room ALICE sessions are by appointment only.
- Please come to the location at your scheduled appointment
- Please contact us if you are going to be late for your session.
- If you are late for your session, it will end as scheduled. 100% session fee is required if you are late.
- Cancellation or requesting to reschedule on the date of your session will be subject to 50% of the session fee.
- If you do not come to your session without contacting us, 100% of the session will be required.
- If you need to change the date of your session, please send a request by email before 6pm the day before your session. Requests to reschedule received after 6pm the day before your session will be subjected to 50% of the session fee.
- In the case of repeated cancellation or rescheduling, Counseling room ALICE reserves the right refuse further reservations.
- Clients are asked to pay for Counseling room Alice services in cash at the time of the session.
- Bank transfers will be required to pay applicable Counseling room Alice cancelation fees and group workshop fees (groups workshop fees are required to be paid 24 hours prior to attending the workshop).
Our room is not a medical institution
- Counseling room ALICE is not a medical institution.
- Counseling room ALICE is not able to provide a diagnosis or prescribe medication.
- Counseling room ALICE services are not covered by health insurance.
Clients who has been taking treatment at clinical psychiatry
- If you are currently being treated by a psychiatrist or at a clinical psychiatric facility, or currently taking medication for a mental health condition, please obtain permission from your doctor prior to scheduling a session with Counseling room ALICE. Please bring your doctor’s permission with you to the first session.
- Counseling room ALICE reserves the right to refuse service for clients who do not obtain the necessary permission from their doctor.